London detectives on Wednesday arrested nine people suspected of a massive iPhone and credit card scam.
The suspected thieves ? eight men and one woman ? are accused of using fake credit cards and identities to purchase iPhones on in the UK, and then selling them through a middle man for up to £450 each.
UK carrier […]
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!