David Kassan made something of a name for himself as the guy who is really good at fingerpainting with the iPad Brushes app. Now he’s been tapped by THQ to work with something other than his fingers: the uDraw GameTablet for Nintendo’s Wii. Announced earlier this week, the $70 tablet pledges to let anyone with an artistic bent get all creative on the little console that rules them all (at least in terms of sales), but can it actually create meaningful art? See for yourself in the video after the break.
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!