Why, it seems like just yesterday we were talking about the CX3 and now here we are, but a few weeks away from the release of Ricoh‘s CX4. The camera is set to hit Japanese retailers on September 3, offering a 10 megapixel backside-illuminated sensor perched behind a 10.7x (28 – 300mm) zoom lens, with a three-inch LCD ’round the back. Ricoh is also talking up an advanced new image stabilization system, five fps burst shooting, 720p video recording, plus all the smile- and scene-detection modes you’d expect out of a modern shooter. MSRP for all this is set at 45,000 Yen in Japan, which equates to about 525 of your American dollars.
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!