Hoping to spoon-feed your Droid X some Froyo before the official OTA rollout? You’d better do it now — Motorola’s sending out cease and desist emails in an attempt to shut the leaked ROM down. We can’t say whether it’s just red tape or to protect customers from a EVO 4G-like non-final build, but for whatever reason Motorola’s director of information security is asking sites like MyDroidWorld to remove the files ASAP. Given the company’s recent history with the mod community, however, we imagine there’s some sort of walled-garden reason behind it.
[Thanks, Dustin D.]
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!