A “significant compromise” of U.S. military networks has been acknowledged by the Pentagon two years after the breach was reported in the press. “In 2008, the U.S. Department of Defense suffered a significant compromise of its classified military computer networks,” Deputy Secretary of Defense William S. Lynn III wrote in an article in the September/October issue of Foreign Affairs.
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!