So widely acknowledged are the security advantages of Linux that on those rare occasions when a bug is found, it tends to makes quite a splash. Such, in fact, is just what happened recently when news broke of the Linux kernel bug that — it turns out — had been around since 2004. A fix was actually supplied back then by SUSE maintainer Andrea Arcangeli, but it never got incorporated into the Linux kernel.
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!