We just landed at Sony’s IFA 2010 press event. You know what that means: put on your 3D specs. In fact, just in case we didn’t get the subtle hint of the 3D glasses sitting on our chair, there’s a 3D intro video playing right this very second to put us in the mood.
- As It Moves Away From The Wikis, Wetpaint Launches TV News And Entertainment Site
- Entelligence: A tale of two TVs
- The World’s Biggest Water Balloon Fight Will Make Anyone Smile [Image Cache]
- Samsung suggests Galaxy Tab will cost between $200 and $400 — also coming to Vodafone
- FileKiller is a tiny, portable utility which can securely delete files
Mr WordPress on Hello world!